Laila Arguman Banu

About Me:
Hi, I'm “Laila Arguman Banu” from Bangladesh. The name of my home town is “Rajshahi”, but I live in the busiest city of Bangladesh named Dhaka. I’m working actively with the team member of “Spurt Bangladesh” from 17 August, 2010. I strongly want to build-up my carrier by working with “Spurt Bangladesh”. I always appreciate these kinds of IT firm. My best wishes are always with “Spurt Bangladesh”. 
Thanks.  


~~~~~~~ Skills ~~~~~~~
* SEO.
       - On page SEO.
       - Off page SEO.

* Graphics Design.

* Web Design.

* Web Development.

* Article Writing.

* Classified Add posting.

* Job posting.

* Email Marketing.

* Internet Research.

* Professional Data Entry.





~~~~~~~ Contact ~~~~~~~
* Click here to contact.






~~~~~~~ Hire Me ~~~~~~~
* Click here to hire me on oDesk.

No comments :

Post a Comment